- High-performance: Up to 78 watts of output power at the USB Type-C port make the charger as powerful as a conventional laptop power supply.
- Efficient: The very low heat generation due to the use of Gallium Nitride made it possible to use smaller components with a higher power, thus improving efficiency with minimal size.
- Universal: Two Quick Charge 3.0 and two Power Delivery charging connectors supply up to 4 devices simultaneously and even laptops with new energy quickly.
- Flexible: Can be placed as a multiple chargers in a 2m radius around any power outlet, e.g. on a desk, bedside table or sideboard.
- Light as a feather and tiny: The MultiGaN mains charging station weighs just 271g and is extremely compact. You also save a lot of space on the road, because with the four charging ports you no longer need to pack another charger.
- Smart: The built-in innovative ID chip ensures that every connected device receives the optimum charging current - for safe, battery-saving charging.
- Safe: Certified technology against overvoltage, overheating and overcharge
- Innovative Gallium Nitride (GaN) Technology
- Power supply from 100-240V for worldwide use
- Output power USB type-C (PD1): DC 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A (18W)
- Output power USB type A (QC1): DC 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
- Output power USB type A (QC2): DC 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
- Output power USB Type-C (PD2): DC 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A (60W)
- Output power PD 1 + QC 2 combined: DC 5V/3A
- Dimensions: 10,2x3,8x3,7cm
- Weight: 271g
- Cable length: 2m
Laptops require a USB-C input (such as MacBook Air / MacBook Pro) to be charged via the charger.
- 1x Mains charging station MultiGaN 78W black
- 1x Power supply cable
- 1x Instruction manual