1. To qualify for a refund, you have to return the product within 30 calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way.
NOTE: Do contact us before you send the item back to us.
2. After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
3. You are required to print out the courier Return Label and official Return Note. Kindly contact the email below for the Return Note and Return Label. Please include the reason for return or replacement, your purchase date, your Order Number and name. You will be provided with an Australian Post return label, at which you only need to drop your item off at the post office.
4. If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
5. The returned item must be kept in original condition, with packing materials still intact. Damaged or used items may incur additional charges. All exchanges, returns & cancellations are subject to a 10% or A$12.00 admin & restocking fee, whichever is higher, unless there has been an error in shipping.
6. If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com