Whether at home or on the road, charge all your mobile devices with the most powerful, fastest, versatile, safest, and durable power bank made by 4smarts.
- Fast: Thanks to revolutionary Graphene battery technology, which is also used in Elon Musk's Teslas, the VoltHub Graphene is our fastest charging power bank. It completely refills a 16000mAh battery within 45 minutes. The Powerbank itself can be fully charged in a little more than an hour when using a powerful wall charger.
- Universal, super-fast charging: With 160 watts of power, three USB ports, and Qi, the VoltHub Graphene lets you charge up to four devices at once at high speed, whether it's a MacBook Pro, iPad, GoPro, Bluetooth speakers, Nintendo Switch and more.
- Temperature management: The innovative composite batteries use graphene. As a result, heat and electricity are particularly well conducted. In comparison to conventional lithium-ion batteries, more power can be supplied during the charging process but the temperature remains stable at around 60 degrees Celsius. This allows your VoltHub Graphene batteries to go through up to 2,000 charge cycles before they lose capacity. The safety of the device during fast charge is increased and the lifetime of your smartphone battery is extended.
- Travel-ready: With a battery capacity of 20,000 mAh, the VoltHub Graphene is also suitable for air travel. Take twice the battery life for your Macbook Pro or 5 times the power for your iPhone 11 with you, so you'll always be reachable on the go.
- Batteries: 4x 21700 Tesla™ Graphene Composite Battery Cell manufactured by Panasonic
- Capacity: 20.000mAh / 74 Wh
- Maximum input and output power: 100W
- Supported fast charge protocols: USB Power Delivery 3.0 (100W), Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, SCP, VOOC, SVOOC, AFC, BC1.2
- Input power USB-C1: DC 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/5A (PD) 100W max.
- Output power USB-C1: DC 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/5A (PD) 100W max
- Input power USB-C2: DC 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A (PD) 60W max.
- Output power USB-C2: DC 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A (PD) 60W max.
- Output power USB-A: DC 5V/4,5A, 5V/3A, 9V/2A (QC 3.0/SCP/VOOC/PE2.0/FCP/AFC/BC1.2) 22,5W max.
- USB-C1 + USB-C2 = 65W + 30W, 2 outputs at the same time, total 95W
- USB-C1 + USB-C2 + USB-A = 65W + 10W + 10W, 3 outputs at the same time, total 85W
- USB-C1 + USB-C2 + Wireless = 45W + 30W + 15W, 3 outputs at the same time,total 90W
- Output power wireless charging area: DC 9V/1.1A, 5V/1.5A 10W max. + 5W for watches
- Frequency range smartphone wireless pad: 110k-205kHz
- Transmission power smartphone wireless pad: 10W max
- Frequency range smartwatch wireless pad: 120k-200kHz
- Transmission power smartwatch wireless pad: 2.5W
- Wireless Output 2 coils: 10W Fast Charge + 5W watches
- Also charges Samsung watches
- Battery life cycles: 2,000, 4x more than conventional lithium polymer batteries
- Charging time from the empty state to 80% (16.000mAh): 35 min
- Charging time of power bank from empty state to full charge: approx. 70 minutes (at 100W input power)
- DC/DC input efficiency: 76% - 82%
- Efficiency: 70% ± 5%.
- Discharge rate: 57mAh per day over 350 days
- Safety: overcurrent, overvoltage, temperature, and short-circuit protection
- Dimensions: 145x82x27.5mm
- Weight: 410g
- Cable length: 40cm
- 4smarts Powerbank VoltHub Graphene 20000mAh black
- Charging cable USB-C to USB-C 5A (100W)
The compatibility to Apple Watches up to the fourth generation is given at the current time (31.07.2020) without restrictions.
If Apple updates the operating system of Apple Watches, however, there is a possibility that this compatibility will be affected.
Statements regarding compatibility with the fifth and subsequent generations of Apple Watches cannot be made at this time.