Returns & Exchanges
- You can return or exchange purchases from 7pandas by registered mail, regardless of whether you made your purchase online or by phone.
- You must have a proof of purchase (shipping invoice, or member purchase history) for all returns and exchanges.
- Contact our customer service to notify us your returns before you send merchandise back.
- Used items must be cleaned for a return or exchange. If you send merchandise that is not cleaned or laundered to the 7pandas Returns Department, a cleaning fee of 30% or more of item value may be charged.
- 7pandas items go out of stock quickly. As a result, we may not be able to make requested exchanges. If this is the case, we will refund your form of payment for the purchase amount.
- All exchanges, returns & cancellations are subject to a 10% or A$12.00 admin & restocking fee, whichever is higher, unless we made an error on shipping
Returns and Exchanges by Mail
- If you return or exchange a product by mail, we recommend that you ship your package with a carrier that provides tracking and insurance.
- 7pandas is not responsible for packages lost in transit without proof of tracking.
- If a customer returns merchandise that does not meet conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, it will be sent back to the customer at their expense.
- To return or exchange an order by mail: email@example.com
- Include a copy of your proof of purchase.
- Ship your package with a carrier that provides tracking and insurance.
- Return parcels should be delivered to:
- Send in a completed return form below with your parcel. Download Return Form here.
1 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- 7Pandas warrants all our luminaires against manufacturing and material defects for ONE year.
- Claims for defective item must be made within ONE year from invoice date. Claims for missing parts must be made within 30 days after the item is received.
- Any claim for defective luminaire returns must be packed in original packaging.
- 7Pandas reserves the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection.
- Pictures of the defective luminaires are required to claim the warranty.
- If the claim is justified, the items or parts will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible.
- In the event that 7Pandas is unable to replace or repair any defective luminaires under the warranty, we will offer you an alternative of similar specification and quality with your approval.
7Pandas will not be in any way liable under the 1 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty in respect of any 7Pandas luminaires that:
- was not installed in suitable environmental conditions (including but not limited to ambient temperature, moisture level, and air flow).
- was installed in systems without protection against power surges of any kind (e.g. lightning).
- has been altered or modified in any way by third parties.
- has been subjected to misuse (including but not limited to incorrect operation by the user or connection to or operation with an unsuitable power supply), abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage.
- it considers is defective due to failure of a non-7Pandas product.