20 Bar Semi Automatic Espresso Coffee Machine with Grinder for Latte and Cappucccin Home Barista
The Coffeeman Espresso Maker finished by stainless steel, simple & stylish, which makes it perfect to any kitchen. Our espresso machine features thermoblock heating and PID technology control water temperature for a perfectly balanced coffee extraction, combined with pre-infusion to bloom the espresso grounds for maximum flavor.
This Latte cappuccino machine with powerful steam wand performance allows you to hand texture microfoam milk that enhances flavor and enables creation of latte art. You can enjoy cappuccino and latte with creamy and rich foam at any time at home
- 240V / 50Hz 2560-3050W
- Double boiler, brewing coffee and milk frothing at the same time in high efficiency way
- 15-Levels grinding level and 1 or 2 cups coffee selections
- 2.7L Water tank capacity
- 250g Coffee bean box capacity
- LCD display with backlight
- Burr Conical Grinder
- Stainless steel body
- Adjustable coffee amount
- Adjustable coffee strength and thickness of coffee powder
- Anti-slip feet
- Put water in the water tank.
- Put coffee beans in the coffee bean container.
- Select the grinding level.
- Choose the cup of coffee ground and the concentration.
- Finally, press the start button.
Hints for Great-tasting Coffee
- A clean coffee machine is essential for making great-tasting coffee. Regularly clean the coffee maker as specified in the “CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE” section. Always use fresh, cold water in the coffee maker.
- Store unused coffee grounds in a cool, dry place. After opening a package of coffee grounds, reseal it tightly and store it in a refrigerator to maintain its freshness.
- For an optimum coffee taste, buy whole coffee beans and finely grind them just before brewing.
- Do not reuse coffee grounds since this will greatly reduce the coffee’s flavor. Reheating coffee is not recommended as coffee is at its peak flavor immediately after brewing.
- Clean the coffee maker when over-extraction causes oiliness. Small oil droplets on the surface of brewed, black coffee are due to the extraction of oil from the coffee grounds.
- Oiliness may occur more frequently if heavily roasted coffees are used.
- Please check the dimensions before you purchase.
- The environment temperature of operating or storing shall be more than 0℃。
- Remove the detachable tank and fill it with desired water, the water level should not exceed the” MAX” mark in the tank.
- Please use this product according to the operating instructions.
- Do not use outdoors or for commercial purpose
What's in the Box:
- 1 X Espresso Machine
- 1 X Filter Holder
- 1 X Tamper
- 1 X Single Shot Brewing Filter
- 1 X Double Shot Brewing Filter
- 1 X Coffee Spoon
- 1 X Cleaning Brush
- 1 X Cleaning Needle
- 1 X Instruction Manual